So, if you have already learned the basics of Sanskrit language, then it is time to move on to the next step with this free iOS App to learn Sanskrit. With a straightforward and user-friendly interface, this app teaches you how to build your Sanskrit Vocabulary quickly. The app will guide you and help you to write in Sanskrit.
- I can tell you that as I am learning my third language , my vocabulary all feels passive.
- Just tap a phonetic, and the app will show you how to pronounce it and the examples too.
- The star rating in ‘My Recording’ screen is the rating you have received from the expert on your English practice session.
- There is, however, a paid subscription that gets rid of ads and lets you access the lectures offline.
- For flawless English speaking abilities, you need to expand your active vocabulary as much as possible.
- Many people have a passion for writing because it’s a wonderful way to express yourself.
An English learning app like you can help build your child’s vocabulary, by helping you to write the words down in your child’s native language. You’ll find lots of great examples of how to use English on this website. You will also learn some basic pronunciation techniques from the “Learn English” section. The best app for learning English speaking can be found in Spanish for iPhone. There are many apps to improve English speaking skills.
It also provides pronunciation in different voices. Busuu is a leading community of language learners online. I often log on there and help students with visit the following website their English grammar and I love the interaction and cooperation of the members of this community.
Tutors provide detailed feedback on student performance. Tests focus on the words and phrases students are exposed to throughout the course and if they pass, they get an award. It can be downloaded for free on iPhone and Android.
13 languages are currently supported in the app. This app is visually appealing, uses native speaker audio, and utilizes spaced repetition. As such, it’s a decent place to get some basic vocabulary practice, but it won’t give you any detailed practice with English. Here are some more useful apps for learning vocabulary.
The app can fine-tune your child’s accent and give practical lessons on everyday English usage. By correcting your child’s pronunciation with AI speech recognition, this app will make him sound at a native proficiency level. All your child would need is a few minutes a day to work on this free language learning app.