Plenty Of Fish claims it really is a “100% Free Online Dating Service for singles”, that is a lie, they usually have a compensated “UPGRADE” option. This is certainly ridiculous and unlawful. The us government must do one thing to prevent this huge site from continuing aided by the false adverstising / deceptive marketing / misleading advertising. Won’t the Federal Trade Commission do just about anything? A lot of Fish must certanly be sued. Then it is not “100% Free” if a website charges their users for any service at all.
More A Good Amount Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Lots of Fish – cheating and fraud
- A lot of Fish – can not delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF – transgender discrimination
- A good amount of Fish – abusive dating website, eliminates pages without any description, supports predators.
- A great amount of Fish – can not upload photos
- POF – abused yet removed my profile
- POF / loads of Fish – scammers
- POF / Plenty of Fish – terrible web web site!
- POF / Plenty of Fish – scam and rude user alert
- Loads of Fish – dating website with scammers
Ok last one, they state: “this is certainly a 100% Free Dating Service – NO Charges EVER.”
Consent totally. Positively advertising that is false!