Ensure your Android os task has a minSdkVersion of 16 or greater, otherwise incorporating the collection will cause any project to neglect to build.
Include the sharekit.aar library generate above by doing listed here in your Android os Studio project:
- Click File -> Brand https://hotrussiangirls.net/ukrainian-brides/ Brand New -> Brand Brand New Module.
- Click Import .JAR/.AAR bundle then click Then.
- Go into the location for the put together sharekit.aar file then click Finish.
- Then ensure that the sharekit collection is added in your settings.gradle file i.e. consist of ‘:app’, ‘:sharekit’
- In work build.gradle file put in a new line for the sharekit lib into the dependencies block in other words. dependencies
- Finally click Sync venture with Gradle data for the task to sync using the sharekit library.
If the above mentioned actions are done effectively you then must be able to neat and Rebuild assembling your project effectively as specified above for example. Develop -> Clean Venture & Develop -> Rebuild Venture
To make use of RequestButton in any project, do the annotated following:
- Import the ShareKit course into your Activity/Fragment;
- Then initialize the RequestButton, set the share-kit request data & callback-url and add it to your design view programmatically like this:
That token above is unique to your software. It’s not a token supplied by Bloom. You decide on your very own you to distinguish data sharing requests from multiple sources, or to ensure the data is being shared from your app, and not someone elseвЂ™s as itвЂ™s a unique identifier for your app, allowing.